Always have a go-to topic to resort to when you can’t think of what to say.Preventing awkward pauses will help you to avoid looking insecure and incapable of socializing. Surround Yourself in a Familiar Environment If you have trouble opening up in an unfamiliar environment, then find some place where you are able to be yourself.
Give Off the Right Signals When you’re out with the girls and trying to attract a male suitor, make yourself approachable.
This means altering your body language to give off the right vibe.
Men may misread an introverted woman, classifying her as stuck up or full of herself, or they may even mistake her shyness for lack of interest, while more talkative ladies who are friendly and outgoing are seen as flirty and confident. In hopes of leveling the playing field of the dating game, we have put together a little guide to assist the underdog.
Here are six tips to help out the shy girls in the romance department: 1.
Hitch believed that the man should do 90 percent of the work and leave the remaining 10 percent to the woman.
When you’re scouting future boyfriends or even on a first date, pick a place that will automatically put you at ease.
Whether it’s your favorite Italian bistro or the local coffee shop you frequent, your environment has a bigger effect on your behavior than you’d think. Use Your Timid Nature to Your Advantage Shyness doesn’t have to be a character flaw.
Not all women are born social butterflies with the guts to walk up to a man and start a conversation.
Some of us prefer to keep to ourselves, and although there are positive qualities found in both introverted and extroverted personalities, when it comes to dating, the shy girls tend to get the shorter end of the stick.
Your reserved demeanor may actually come off as mysterious and sexy.
While you don’t want to keep him completely in the dark, keeping him guessing just enough will lure him in. Show Him You’re Interested Although Hitch was a fictional character, he was a dating guru nonetheless.